Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Is this or is this

seems to be the case,
this phase,
darling, I can't erase
thoughts, pictures...
How much more you can endure
I don't wanna drag any more
Are we done when we haven't even begun?
I told you I wouldn't give up
Or give in,
I miss the touch of your skin
And how you get cold so easily
like your clothes are always too thin;
Buy they're not;
And how you look straight into me
trying to figure out how I tick,
and how you always get sick but not anymore;
and my cogs and sprockets may be broken and rusted
And I've got holes in my pockets;
And that I need new pants,
but you seem to understand,
Or try your most bestest,
and I feel it.
When I hold your hand.
And how you run your fingers in my hair...
And it sucks when I'm not there,
Physically.
Words can do so much,
But it's so much better when there's
touch.

If it's for the best,
Then this is a test.
That such obstacles should befall,
mere walls is all...
I'm not giving up nor giving in.
On me.
On you.
so....
now what do we do?

No comments: