Tuesday, January 4, 2011

farawayboys,farawayboys,away from ya now,i'mlyin with mysweetheartinherarmsi'll be found


truth is absolute and it's absolutely true
that the realness of it all, me and you
we should not, never, ever misconstrue, 
the fact of the matter, my not having... 
to bid thee, my dearie, with bleeding heart so heavy, 
adieu...
for now.

and how do I go about,
to make do without...
You.
I miss, and I've kissed 
and held and felt;
Wasn't our time...
I miss your gaze.
the intensity of a gajillion neon lights in your eyes.
pierce right through, and you stake your claim
and no one messes with you :)

It hurts me to bits,
and we have to start over,
one without the other;

We cover our tracks as we turn our backs
 on hills green and gold that now make stories of old.

I digress,
as pictures play in my head once more,
red walls, and teeth and skin, and tongue and sweat and tears, and blood
of the heat that two share in the dead of night, under starless sky,
we lay, entwined, there, laid bare. 
and thereafter as we lay to slumber, 
I meet her gaze, and she, mine...

10 seconds; a constant repetition in my minds eye,
a masculine flaw, or gift, go figure...
I have but flashes, and thoughts for none save one.


No comments: