Monday, February 14, 2011

volaticus



So I wanna write a new chapter.
There's more to look forward to, hereafter.
Don't want it to be the same old same same old,
like today, it ain't gold,
2nd week of the 2nd month,
a day before the 2nd day.
happy hearts, chocolates, smores, chocolate smores.

Envision, on a mission, to find some sort of consistency,
new vocabulary, a new word, a day, something new to say,
word play.

plus one, you're on my list,
top of, no less,
no more mess,
on top of me, or me behind,
I'd be glad to just spend time,
long strolls, breathless, walks,
hop on puddles, make funny faces,
cook a meal.

happy happy happy,
it's all anybody ever needs and deserves,
no soap opera drama nonsense,
Switch the channel if we could.

Things are looking up for me.
I wanna see the same, for you.

Love, love, love, love.
happy hearts. happy hearts.

No comments: