Wednesday, October 20, 2010

hot flame

I'll write about how at this juncture
we are teetering about at the crossroads
Playing with fire,
as the flames dance
a deadly dance on our palms
Our fingers;
a memory lingers.

My final conscious thoughts
Form images,
The both of us;
Before I succumb to the night and
an empty bed.

I'll write about life
And strife and unused
Underutilized chance after chance
and gloriously blowing each one to hell
one after the other.

I thought I had all the answers,
and it's all there, laid out for me
on a Fucking silver platter,
Raw and bare, all there.
Spurned.

I fell I'm slipping back into what was
once normality but what's now become a liability

I won't let that happen.
Everything to lose is the name of the game.

I won't stay away and I'll learn to right the wrongs
the hiccups that fuck up our day.

All i've got isn't much.
would be nice to share a glass, a meal an evening...
A moment.
With someone, somebody...
You?
Maybe.

I need to fix me.
Commencement--
ETA now.

No comments: