Monday, October 18, 2010

shoot skeet

Choice, decisions, alternatives.
We're free to be
And I'd be with you.
Put on your running shoes baby,
it's the marathon we're after.

more than words could ever fulfill
my hands will.. Given a chance.
and it's hard and gets harder still.

I miss your voice in my ear,
your arms enveloping me in your caress
as long heated nights await and pass,
As we share a glass, or two,
catch that show, go for that stroll
Share stories, bedside...
No limits, no need to hide.
I've some sorting out to do
before we can be two.
I'm just a Juan.
damn pun.

But your hands,
fill a gap in mine.
Fits just fine.
And maybe that's a clue.

I'm missing alot of things
I've gotten much accustomed to,
and it's all of you.

Your hair to the soft
supple touch of your skin.
just does me in.
completely.
every inch.

If our lives were a book,
I'd wanna flip to the end,
But I might miss out on a really good read.

so, good friend,
Wait awaits at the end.
Of all this...

No comments: