Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sellf

Aspire to inspire
This fire rekindled;
A flame, desire...
left a stone unturned, here I lay, burned.
Chances spurned but without lack of hope.
Grab on hang on, tight, this rope.
Come the wave, lest it break in its wake.

sidetrack:
I've been thinking,
and I fear...
That which I hold, ever dear,
Would cost more than a tear,
But at what price?
a chance or non at all.
should I choose to fall
Again and again
And eat dust off the trail
or blaze one of my own
and carve and hone
a name, a life,
one with no strife...
till you come along,
again, once more, perhaps never,
we can't be sure.
for the fates seem to rule
and have their way they shall.
But it's not too late for me to dictate,
the path I must take.
I wish it were you and glad t'were it true.
what could be,
Let's not misconstrue...
what should be,
time. A clue.
we can't know yet
I reckon,
were you the one
T'Would be so much fun.

I digress...
I'll fix me.
You'll fix you..
and maybe just maybe, there might just be a clue
a hint.
I starve for a glint, cos I'm skint
as the word can allow.
and I'll fix me.
Eventually.
and maybe, just maybe...
I don't know.
I really don't.
I may need to find me a new way to smile.
just for a while.
the clouds are rolling in...

No comments: